FOR TODAY... from Sandra's Daybook


January 22, 2010

Outside my window I see all the Birdhouses my DH has loveingly made to sell.  90 days 'til Spring.

I am thinking about our Friends who have invited us over, tonight for Bar-B-Que. A group of us usually meet together every Friday night for a fun time.

I am thankful for my hair stylist who permed my hair, yesterday and it looks good!   ;)

From the kitchen...I'll be making Banana Pudding for the church program tomorrow. 

I am wearing my favorite comfies.

I am creating...a better looking and creative blog.

I am going to listen to promptings from the Lord.

I am reading..."The Simple Woman's Dairy" for inspiration.

I am hoping...that we will be hearing back from the VA.

I am hearing...dogs barking outside.

Around the house...we are content.

One of my favorite things..today is baking.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'll need to decide on the music for Sunday night's service.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing:




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am thankful I found this site.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!