Show and Tell - Angels

For today's Show and Tell I would like to share some of my angels with you. 

This is a ceramic one given to me several Christmases ago by my DD, Nancy. I have loved angels even before they were popular.












I bought this one about 15 yrs ago, from a local book store.It hangs in our den.  
.                                                                                                           









Christmas 2009, my DD Becky gave these two angels to me, they hang in the doorway to our kitchen.

Soon I will show and tell my Raggedy Ann and Andy collection. ;)




1 comment:

  1. I love angels too! I have drawn quite a number of different angels with names, over the years.

    I look forward to seeing your Raggedy Ann and Andy collection.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (thanks for stopping by!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!