Blog Hop - SERVING OTHERS

Blog Hop - Serving Others- 3/8/2010 -Brent at "..where laughter lives" has created this blog hop!  I think it is a great idea.  Read his story and you will see a family experiencing great trails with their adopted daughter, Abby and cancer.
I was inspired by this post and when I saw where Brent was doing this Blog Hop I wanted to post about my DH Don, who inspires me so much in Serving Others!






 Don is a  seriously sweet, talented man.
who surprised me when he had worked on a "secret project" all day -
it was a unique Valentine gift he made just for me.
                                                            
He also had been ministering to a sweet seven year old girl, Grace who lived next door.  She always commented on the Birdhouses that he made.  Recently, the parents divorced and Grace and her mom began packing to move away.  Don gave little Grace a birdhouse as a 'remembrance'  gift. (They was a neighbor who took the time to talk with me, and he cared for me).




Yes, I am one lucky girl. And, oh, how I ♥ him!






MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Your husband's act of kindness will not be soon forgotten by Grace I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a wonderful gift for Grace.

    Your husband's birdhouses are beautiful.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sentiment!

    I'm visiting you through the blog hop! http://beinglds.blogspot.com

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!