Some PPL have all the FUN

Don't ever walk away from your stove when you are cooking!  This is a grease fire gone bad.  Smoke filled the entire house and now we are in the process of having ServPro load everything out of the house, to be cleaned!  Thanks to Starte Farm Ins.  This happened May 15.  We are now living is Church Lake Apartments and long for home.  PTL no one was injured.

I have many vintage items and collectables!

But loosing them would destroy alot of memories.

Yes, the ceiling is black.

"The LORD giveth and the LORD taketh away.  Blessed be the name of the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!