"Merry Christmas, it's worth saying."!

Gosh, I have had a lot going on, and have been away so long. I received this announcement in an email that I thought important enough to share:
Now is the time to take a stand against those who want to take Christ out of Christmas, who want to turn "Merry Christmas" into "Happy Holidays." Display this eye catching car magnet proudly! "Merry Christmas, it's worth saying."
order
here.






We took our travel trailer to the lake again and went to the annual “Trade Day” flea market. Didn’t buy much, but along the way stopped by several garage sales. I put two potted red perennial mums (bought at Trade Day). Oh, my DH bought the scarecrow, to go with the decorations.


































Do you do seasonal decorating?




5 comments:

  1. Sandra,
    tomorrow, I will post the fall things I bought!!
    (I am kinda out here in the middle of nowhere, so I had to go 40 miles to Michaels!! Not as good as a flea market, but I still decorate!!)
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, good I can't wait to see all your nice things. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra...thank you so much for dropping by my blog and wishing me a Happy Birthday:-) It was so appreciated!! Love your Fall decorations...I decorate for every season and it's no wonder I'm running out of space where to store everything!! lol Take care and thanks again:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't go all out like I see some bloggers post...just depends on my moods...and I'm never in the mood...lmbo!!
    No I do a little for each season...hehe!!
    they just announced a Christmas contest for the apartment patios...I'm not even going there...think I'll pull a Christmas with the Kranks (with Tim Allen) hillarious....
    :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!