Simple Woman Daybook - SNOW SNOW SNOW

February 8, 2010

Outside my window the temperature are mild today SNOW and beginning to sleet. I gonna to hibernate!

I am thinking about how excited people get over a football game so much so that they will disregard worshipping the Lord today.

I am thankful for how well my knee(s) surgery has progressed so that I can walk normally, again.

From the kitchen there was a simple/easy and wonderful meal at home.

I am wearing dress that I wore to church.

I am going to the Goodwill store and then to get weekly groceries. I can’t wait to use the coupon program I just found out about.

I am going to make myself available to a dear friend whose husband has been in the hospital for three weeks.

Around the house I am hearing quietness and peace.

One of my favorite things that I baked this week was cherry mini muffins.

Here is picture I am sharing:


Baby Sister's Basket bed.
Our new 6 weeks old Pomeranian will be here on Valentines Day!








                                           Join us at Peggy's Simple Woman’s Daybook


                                     Where are the Happy Children?? After 4-6 inches of snow.

Just outside our front door. The most snow in this area in a long time. It was beautiful.










                                               Some of the bird houses (taht are for sale).

This World Is Not My Home


This world is not my home I'm just passing through my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue

the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

They're all expecting me and that's one thing I know my savior pardoned me and now I onward go

I know He'll take me through though I am weak and poor and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Just up in Glory Land we'll live eternally the Saints on every hand are shouting victory

their song of sweetest praise drifts back from Heaven's shore and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

O Lord you know I have no friend like you if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?

The angels beckon me from Heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Colossians 3:1 - "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God."

Replace this sentence with your content, do not remove any code past this sentence.
MckLinky Blog Hop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!