Sunday's Post

"God the Eternal and "the Ancient of days" is thy Father and thy friend. Have you ever considered the depth of love in the heart of Jehovah, when God the Father equipped his Son for the great enterprise of mercy? If not, be this thy day's meditation. The Father sent him! Contemplate that subject. Think how Jesus works what the Father wills. In the wounds of the dying Saviour see the love of the great I AM. Let every thought of Jesus be also connected with the Eternal, ever-blessed God, for "It pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief.”


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra ~ I'm so glad you stopped by to visit. I just LOVE raggedies too. Two of my little girls are in my sidebar. I'd be glad to share my pattern maker if you'd like to try to make one for yourself!

    Love this post!

    Blessings, Lea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!