Simple Woman Daybook

For Sandra at Garden Wanders, Etc. February 1, 2010

Outside my window the ice on the tree limbs begin to thaw.
I am thinking about the sermaon and the reverant Lord's Supper we had yesterday.
I am thankful that we don't have snow all the time.
From the kitchen I hear our dog, Harvey breathing heavily.
I am wearing warm ups and sock, cause it's cold.
I am creating a newer, inviting blog.
I am going to get together a 'love' theme: real love
I am reading the instructions for my bread maker.
I am hoping that Layla, our great granddaughter willl come to see us.
I am hearing music in the background.
Around the house, it is neice and peaceful.
One of my favorite things is baking.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


                          

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!