Late Update on Walgreens' Savings


Walgreens Trip! April 28

Off! Clip On Mosquito 4
Airwick Freshmatic Compac iMotion Starter Kit - 2
Clio Beauty Trim 4
Plackers Dental Flossers 4
Skintimate Shave Cream 4
Scotch Packing Tape 6
Tone Body Wash

Price $102.75  Paid  $15.18


 I Like The Results!
I posted about my Dogwood Tree and noticed the entertainment center needed an update. See the Hobby Lobby cabinet on the floor between the TV and Dogwood Tree?  Look at it below on top of the entertainment center. I placed 5 of 'The Graphics Fairies' Vintage sewing pictures in the 'frames'; placed two angels on each side and added an antique magazine holder in front of the tree.

After

Walgreens Trip! April 28
            
3 Tide Detergent
2 Lindsey Olives
1 Cascade Liquid
2 Tresemme Shampoo
3 Coffee Mate
6 Gillette Body Wash
3 Dawn Dishwashing Liquid
3 Downy Fabric Softener
2 Softsoap Body Wash
Price: $101.67  Paid: $13.36

I still have only been able to maintain 35-45% savings at Kroger. 

Procter and Gamble has an offer of 100 free coupons for every $50 purchase of their product. Just send proof of purchase with products circled by mail. Form is in the 5/2/2010 circular.(offer expires 5/31/2010

Don and Ginger

She has really calmed down alot! Today I took her with me to some Garage Sales today and she was really well behaved.  I was glad 'cause I want her to learn how to 'act' in public.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!