Thanksgiving Trip

We went to Houston, TX to visit my DH's brother and family and had a wonderful Thanksgivng meal.  One of their daughters, Donna, her DH and sons were there; I was surprised to learn that their oldest son was attending UT in Nashville. Anyway Donna baked the turkey and dressing.  The vegatables in the turkey pan were really tastey. Susan her DH and their DD were also there and  helped with the meal with  serveral side dishes.  We had desserts galore! I broght the family recipe "Icebox Cake" (it brought back alot of memories of our MIL cooking/baking.  She was a marvelous cook) and 3 of my pecan pies.  When we returned home I baked 3 more pecan pies and another Icebox Cake. We traveled on to visit with Donald our grandson. It was so good to see him and Crystal and her family.    Here is what they gave me for Christmas.
I am an avid Coca-Cola collector. I decorated one of our bathrooms with alot of Coca-Cola items.  They bought this kitchen set with salt and pepper set, napkin holder and the breverage container.  It will look really good in my red-themed kitchen.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts!